I am trying to sort out my experiences and thoughts to better understand how to move forward and not stay stuck in the past.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

What I Pray

I believe in God. I come at everything from a spiritual foundation.  I was watching the movie Taken, and this overwhelming prayer/desire filled my mind.  I want God to go after my daughter--His daughter--like Liam Neeson went after his daughter in the movie.  I want God to fight for my daughter and get her back into his arms; in spite of her bad decision, I want him to fill that emptiness and sadness with hope, grace, mercy, and love, and I want Him to fight off all of the demons, just like Liam did in the movie, until He finally meets her face to face, and she can fall into His arms and know what Love is and regain her hope and know that she is His.  That's what I pray happens--right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment