I am trying to sort out my experiences and thoughts to better understand how to move forward and not stay stuck in the past.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hit with the Pot

After all of that, she still drank after work last Sat. When she wasn't home by 11:00, my enabling kicked in and I went looking for her.  THANK GOD I found her car at work, where she had fallen asleep on the couch in the lobby.  I had called the police to help look for her, and they were kind, came, knocked on the window, and didn't do anything but let me take her home.  I took her home, and picked up her car the next day.  She did wake up the next morning saying that she needed help, so we went for an assessment at this clinic that is open 24/7.  She is in the process of calling places now, but I still can't stop the worrying.  I think I'm developing a stomach ulcer.  It is burning constantly.  I wish this was over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment