I am trying to sort out my experiences and thoughts to better understand how to move forward and not stay stuck in the past.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Beautiful O'Day

Today's my birthday. St. Patrick's Day is a great day for a birthday.  Everyone's celebrating. I love it. I have never had a bad St. Patrick's Day.  Today was typically wonderful.  My son and daughter took me out for lunch. We usually do something more traditional, this year we went to a sushi restaurant.  This is the first time I've had Happy Birthday sung with a gong at the finish. It was great. 

I love the movie, The Bird Cage.  My daughter bought tickets for La Cage Aux Folles, the play the movie was taken from. It was at the Benedum Center, in Pittsburgh. That theater is beautiful. The production was great.  Very fun.  We just got back  (It's way past my usual bedtime). I sound like I'm ten saying that, I know, but it's true. We're having cake, now.  I hope everyone had a Happy St. Patrick's Day. 

The road truly rose up to meet us, today.  We are blessed.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Signe. I'm glad you enjoyed such a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Signe! What a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Signe! Sounds like your birthday was special.

    OH! The Robbin Williams/Hank Azaria movie The Birdcage? One of my all-time favorites! It makes me laugh and laugh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Dee. YES, that is the movie. It makes me laugh every time. :)

    ReplyDelete